Classical Feng Shui for Romance, Sex & Relationships: Design Your Living Space for Love, Harmony & Prosperity - Master Denise  Liotta Dennis

Disclaimer: This ARC was given to me for free in exchange for an honest review from Netgalley.

I am going to state right away that I do not know that much about Feng Shui, and this is my first book about the subject. I am still pretty skeptical.

I think Classical Feng Shui is for rich people, who can afford to design and build their own houses. They can afford to renovate their houses, they don't necessarily live in apartments with no control over how the apartment is constructed. At least we get some tips/advice on how to fix the bad energy flow based on construction design errors if you can't afford to do all those other things.

The author is an expert on her field and I give her props, but she has some quite out-dated views on gender and sexuality. She also references Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars book, and I'm like LOL No.

This might be relevant to you, but it wasn't to me.