Hunted - Kristin Cast, P.C. Cast It's been a couple of days since I finished this book, so this is from my memory.

The plot keeps getting more ridiculous and convoluted. It's breaking my brain a little. The more I read, the less I take it seriously.

Aphrodite and Stevie Rae imprinted to save Stevie Rae's life. Apparently, the bond is non-sexual, but in my head, the lady doth protest too much. Aphrodite wishes it was Zoey. Stevie Rae is all chill about the bond, and Aphrodite is freaking out. In my head-canon Aphrodite is an in-denial lesbian.

I am now kinda pairing Aphrodite and Stevie Rae, along with Aphrodite and Zoey. I blame the imprinting scene.

About Zoey's love life: The bad God/demon tries to seduce Zoey, and she likes it resists in the end. Starts dating Erik again, and then imprints with Heath (again!). She also saves another guys (cannot remember his name right now) by having him be her knight, and there is some serious sexual connotations right there. All these love interests as a plot-point just seems ridiculous and convoluted. It seems like every new straight guy wants to get with Zoey, except for Aphrodite's closet-cover new man.

I cannot wait to read more of this train wreck series full of fail!feminism and fail!gay characters. This has gotten so bad, that it's fail!good. My poor brain.