Subject: Monthly Mix
Title: They've Come to Get Her
Warnings: Just to be safe, this is rated M, for adults. Some of the songs are about childhood sex abuse.
Notes: This is how my month went emotionally, and songs I was obsessed with. Click on the song titles, to get a youtube video for music preview. Please let me know if there is an issue with mediafire.
1. January Girl (Black Dove)- Tori Amos She was a january girl She never let on how insane it was In that tiny kinda scary house By the woods
2. Daughters Down- Kittie Seeing beauty turn to waste Let your ego be the death of me Hand held tight behind my back Stealing all that's precious to me
3. Liar- Emilie Autumn Are you suffering? I want your suffering I want your beautiful suffering I want to see your pain
4. Bells for Her- Tori Amos I've got your mind I said she said I've your voice I said you don't need my voice girl you have your own But you never thought it was enough
5. Cold War- Janelle Monae I'm trying to find my peace I was made to believe there's something wrong with me And it hurts my heart Lord have mercy, ain't it plain to see?
7. Dirty Knife- Neko Case And the blood runs crazy with giant strides And the woodsman failed to breech those fangs in time So they dragged him through the underbrush Wearing three winter coats and a dirty knife
8. If I Burn- Emilie Autumn When you sleep you'll feel my icy fingers Crawling down your back And when you wake you'll find me right beside you Waiting to attack And when you walk I will be right behind you Quickening my steps And when you try to shut me out I will be laughing in your head
9. Control- Poe Well you may be king for the moment But I am a queen understand And I've got your pawns and your bishops And castles All inside the palm of my hand While you were looking the other way While you had your eyes closed While you were licking your lips 'Cause I was miserable While you were selling your soul While you were tearing a hole in me I was taking control
10. Chrome- Recoil ft Nicole Blackman Watching the suitors stagger home, now I'm butcher, now you're bone.
11. One Foot in Front of the Other- Emilie Autumn We waged a war with Hell, and look, we still survive But just because we live does not mean that we’re alive We’ve won the final round, but how to enjoy the win When we’ve been broken down and we’ll never know what could have been Heaven help us, where do we begin?
12. Breath of Life- Florence + the Machine I was looking for the breath of a life A little touch of a heavenly light But all the choirs in my head sang, no oh oh oh
13. Two Hearts- Birthday Massacre Two hearts beating One beats the other While the other just looks away Two hearts dreaming nightmares together Leaving nothing more, nothing left to say
14. Blinding- Florence + the Machine No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone No more calling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so in love No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so in love No more dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong one
15. The Last Song I'm Wasting on You- Evanescence Give up my way, and I could be anything I'll make my own way Without your senseless hate... hate... hate... hate. So run, run, run And hate me, if it feels good. I can't hear your screams anymore
Download the mix here Comments are love but not necessary.
Reblog and like to your heart's content.