Reblogged from Nemo @ The Moonlight Library:
BY RINCEY ABRAHAM JUNE 24, 2014
- It is OK to not read the “it” book.
- It is OK if you do read the “it” book, no matter what your reason.
- It is OK to not like the book everyone else seems to adore.
- It is OK to adore the book everyone else is slamming.
- It is OK not to finish a book.
- It is OK to take a month (or more) to read a single book.
- It is OK to put a book down and come back to it later.
- It is OK to read Romance novels.
- It is OK to read Young Adult literature (or Middle Grade literature or Children’s literature) when you are an adult.
- It is OK to not read Young Adult fiction.
- It is OK to purchase a new book even if you still have some unread books sitting at home.
- It is OK to only get books from your library.
- It is OK to read ebooks only.
As for what is not OK? Shaming other readers for their reading habits.